We propose an activity in which each athlete performs different swimming exercises which are adapted to their capacities, their evolutionary moment and to varying goals agreed upon together with a team of professionals for each user. If the chosen sport is swimming, a fundamental requirement is being able to keep afloat and that they are able to move at least with the help of buoyancy gear. . The main purpose being using this sport as a tool for improving coordination, joint mobility, body schema, proprioceptive system, general physical condition, and as a key element for socialization.
FUTSAL INITIATION ACTIVITY
Futsal is the sport through which we propose exercises of coordination, teamwork and basic competition that generates motivation and adherence to rehabilitation for young athletes. It is aimed at people with the ability to move autonomously, with a minimum level of static and dynamic balance to ensure the safety of the participant. In addition to the objectives of improving physical capabilities that football can offer, through our work methodology we emphasize empathy, teamwork and respect as key values.
ATHLETICS INITIATION ACTIVITY
Athletics is a sport with different modalities that can be adapted to the different abilities, preferences and different levels of each athlete. In this activity there are chair participants and freelancers who carry out different pre-sports exercises, cooperative games and initiation in disciplines such as shot put, javelin throw and movement oriented to walking or running. Once again, we use a sport such as athletics to improve motor skills that have a positive impact on your day-to-day life, in a fun, motivating and sociable environment.
ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN UP TO 12 YEARS OLD*
|Alberto García||Saturday||12:00 a 13:00||Entrevías|
|NDOOR FOOTBALL INITIATION ACTIVITY|
|Entrevías*||Monday||17:00 a 18:00||Entrevías|
ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 13 AND OVER*.
|La Masó||Saturday||19:00 a 20:00||Mirasierra|
|INDOOR FOOTBALL INITIATION ACTIVITY|
|Entrevías*||Wednesday||17:00 a 18:00||Entrevías|
|ATHLETIC INITIATION ACTIVITY|
|Gallur (Covered Pavilion)||Tuesday||17:15 a 18:15||Los Carmenes|
* The ages are indicative, and will be determined according to the initial functional assessment carried out by the sports technician for each activity.
- Alberto García. Calle Reguera de Tomateros, 39 (Entrevías – Puente de Vallecas). Bus: 24, 102, 310. Renfe: El Pozo (Lines C-2 and C-7).
- Entrevías. Ronda Sur, 4 (Entrevías – Puente de Vallecas). Bus: 24, 102, 103, 111. Renfe: Asamblea de Madrid (Lines C-2 and C-7).
- Gallur. Gallur Street, 2 (Los Carmenes – District of Latina). Metro: Laguna and Carpetana (Line, 6) Bus: 17, 25 Renfe: Laguna.
- La Masó. Calle La Masó, 80 (Mirasierra). Metro: Herrera Oria (Line 9), Lacoma and Avenida de la Ilustración (Line 7) Bus: 49, 64, 83, 124, 134.
INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT:
- Telephone: 625325109 (Juanjo García)
- Website: www.deporteparadca.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.